2017 Start Times have been posted!
Are you running the Potomac Odyssey Relay?
You may have noticed that some of the information in the Handbook pertains primarily to the American Odyssey Relay – although there IS some relevant info in the Handbook, so please take time to read it. For a little bit more Potomac Odyssey-specific information, please click here.
Do you have questions about how all of this works?!
Finish Line Parking
Updated April 20th, 2017Click here for minor changes to Legs 10 (runners and vans) and Legs 32, 33 and 34 (vans)
- These changes have affected the order of difficulty! Take a close look please!
- For your convenience, we’ve also put the addresses on each transition sheet.
Volunteer Registration is now OPEN!
We hear there have been Freddy sightings at some local running and outdoor stores! Are you looking for Freddy? He is hiding at:
- Pacers – 1301 King St., Alexandria VA
- Pacers – 10426 North St., Fairfax VA
- RnJ – 4845 Elm St., Bethesda MD
- RnJ – 11910 Parklawn Dr., Rockville MD
- North Face – 4848 Bethesda Ave., Bethesda MD
- Fleet Feet – 255 Kentlands Blvd., Gaithersburg MD
- Potomac River Running – 4501 Fairfax Dr., Arlington VA
Find Freddy and get points towards t-shirts and the epic bobble head! Maybe pick up some running or outdoor apparel while you are at it!
Are you a team captain with questions about the process? We’re happy to help! Our Team Captain Questions form is now fully functional. Enter your information and your question and an experienced American Odyssey Relay Guru will get back to you!
Do you have pictures or videos from the 2016 American Odyssey?
If so, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will put them in our gallery and some might make it onto the website!!
Stay tuned to this section for more updates!
We want to hear from you! Whether it relates to our website or any other aspect of our race, we value your opinion. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what you think!